Information You Provide To Us
If you choose to create a AgileBurn account, we may collect Personal Information including, but not limited to, your name and email address. The term Personal Information means information that may be used to readily identify or contact you as an individual person, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized such that it does not allow for the ready identification a specific individual.
If you are a user of our paid premium service, we will utilize a third party credit card payment processing company to collect payment information, including your credit card number, billing address and phone number. We will share this payment information with the third party processing company as detailed below in "Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information." We do not store your payment information.
AgileBurn may view your Content only as necessary (i) to maintain, provide and improve the Service; (ii) to resolve a support request from you; (iii) if we have a good faith belief, or have received a complaint alleging, that such Content is in violation of our Terms of Service (iv) as reasonably necessary to allow AgileBurn to comply with or avoid the violation of applicable law or regulation; or (v) to comply with a valid legal subpoena or request.
Information Collected Via Technology
We automatically collect certain information via technology:
- Log Files. When you use the Service, our servers automatically record certain non-personally-identifying information on server logs, such as your web request, the browser type, language preference, referring site, Internet protocol ("IP") address, exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, mobile carrier, date and time stamp information and other such information. AgileBurn's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how AgileBurn's visitors use its website and to help us improve the Service.
- Location Information. We may collect and process information about the location of the device from which you are accessing the Service. Location data may convey information about how you browse the Service and may be used in conjunction with personally identifiable information. You can disable location based services in settings associated with the Service; however please be aware that some features of the Service may not function properly if location services are turned off.
- Location Information/IP address. For security and user population research purposes, AgileBurn will collect your IP address and information about your IP address including related geolocation information associated with the IP address. This will tell us where your hosting provider is located. We do not share this information. This information helps us block potential system threats. It also tells us in which areas of the US users are most active.
- LinkedIn. As part of our JOIN or SIGN IN feature, we will collect your first name, last name, email, and URL to your LinkedIn profile image. This enables the JOIN and SIGN IN process, email communications with you, and other related features. You may choose to display our LinkedIn image on AgileBurn.
- Device Information. As a security measure, we collect your device type so that we can know if you logging into a new device. This helps us become aware of any suspicious authentications.
Statistics and Analytics
We collect analytics information when you use our website to help us improve our product. The analytics information we collect includes elements of content related to the function you are performing.
Analytics information also consists of data we collect as a result of running queries against content across our user base for the purposes of generating Anonymous Usage Data. "Anonymous Usage Data" is aggregated data about a group or category of services, features or users that does not contain Personal Information. We primarily use this Anonymous Usage Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may provide, maintain, protect and enhance our products and services, though we reserve the right to use Anonymous Usage Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Usage Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
Though we may happen upon sensitive or Personal Information as we compile Anonymous Usage Data, this is a byproduct of our efforts to understand broader patterns and trends. It is not a concerted effort by us to examine the content of any particular customer or user.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
AgileBurn will not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone without your consent. AgileBurn will not share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent other than:
- Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests, including for the purpose of meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose Personal Information to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or required by law or regulation including, but not limited to, in response to court orders and subpoenas;
- Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, Personal Information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will possess the Personal Information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your Personal Information as described in this Policy.
Third Party Integrations
AgileBurn leverages trusted 3rd party services to operate as well as create analytics for marketing purposes.
- Google Analytics - To understand the userbase and usage of the website for marketing and enhancement purposes
- MailChimp - To assist with newsletter management
- IP filtering services - To limit AgileBurn to the US and/or select markets
- getsitecontrol.com - to display popups and forms to users that collect feedback
Questions or concerns re our data privacy
If you wish to submit a data rights request to access, delete, export, rectify, update, or ask questions about your personal data, or wish to object to the processing of your personal information or ask us to restrict processing of your personal information , you can do so by contact us at
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you.
10/5/2021 - Mentioned of device information collection for security purposes. Added clause regarding LinkedIn data used by AgileBurn.