AgileBurn's Candidate Matching
AgileBurn helps people who are looking for Scrum Master opportunities by working with select recruiters or hiring managers that want a quick placement.
(AgileBurn is U.S. only at this time)
How It Works For Recruiters
Our candidates provide information on their interests, ability to work remotely, experience, and minimum rate requirements. We also ask them to regularly confirm their availability. Here's where you can find our Ready-to-Hire Scrum Masters!
Los Angeles, CA
San Fransisco, CA
Here is how the AgileBurn population looks from an experience perspective...
Aspiring Scrum Masters (56%)
Up to 2 Years Experience (32%)
3+ Years Experience (12%)
Ready to get that candidate? Here's how it works!
- First, sign up with AgileBurn's recruiter program by creating a free AgileBurn account.
- Update your Recruiter Settings to let us know you want access!
- We'll set your profile up in our system after a quick confirmation.
- Search our Candidates. Search our candidates and preview their profiles. If you are interested, you can contact the candidate via AgileBurn's messaging. If the candidate is interested, they can reply with contact information. You take it from there!
- Assisted Search.Too busy? No problem! Contact us and we'll share your opportunity with candidates who might be a good match. If someone expresses interest, we'll forward their information to you.
Two plans based on how often you need Scrum Masters
|$0 /month||$149/ month|
Ready to Get Started?
Sign up today for a free recruiter account and we'll set you up!
Need something other than our Scrum Master job placement service? AgileBurn offers advisory services too.